- Vision & Mission
- In order to achieve its Vision, ZIPAR has committed itself to pursuing the following Mission as its fundamental purpose for its continued existence. ZIPAR will strive to respond to the changing environment and needs of stakeholders in the provision of analysis and research services that influence public policy. In doing so, the Institute will set itself to become an internationally recognized Think Tank.
- Vision Statement
- A dynamic Think Tank of international repute influencing public policy.
- Mission Statement
- To champion quality public policy by conducting credible analysis and research for sustainable development.
Functions & Objectives
Specific functions of ZIPAR:
- Policy analysis and research;
- Policy dialogue and advocacy; and
- Policy capacity building and training
- Promote evidence-based policies;
- Improve service delivery;
- Enhance internal business processes;
- Enhance Human Capital;
- Improve institutional capacity;
- Improve financial sustainability